The basic framework that your final submission should follow. Please see attached Rubric and past work for reference.
2. Introduction (250-300 words): Provide an overview with the significance of the issue related to the field of study
3. Diversity & Ethics: Cultural perspectives and inequities (1,000-1,200 words)
-Analyze competing entities, including disenfranchised/vulnerable groups
-Address issues such as ingroup favoritism, intergroup bias, etc.
-Summarize cultural perspectives and perceived inequities
4. Ethical implications (1,000-1,200 words):
-Analyze decision making and actions, social responsibility, applying specific ethical theories
-Identify possible pathways to equitable solutions
-Summarize compelling ethical issues
5. Proposed solution (1,000-1,500 words):
-Advocate for the most equitable, ethical solution to meet the needs of vulnerable, disenfranchised
-Draw upon scholarly sources and previous sections to substantiate your position
-Provide further support with government reports and studies, NGO reports and studies
6. Conclusion (25-300 words)
7. Reference List