Write a 1,750-2,000 word essay that responds to 2 of the following questions:
1. What matters more to the future of the internet, the state or the individual?
2. What group or organization is the most substantial threat in the cyber domain?
3. What is the role of the government in defending us against cyber terrorism? What are the role of the private sector and the individual?
4. Is cyberspace at risk of being “militarized”? What is the impact on the future if that is – or isn’t – the case?
The total length of your two responses should be between 3-4 pages – double-spaced 12-point font.
Additional requirements for the essay:
· This is a 400-level course, I expect the essay to reflect the work of a skilled, reflective, substantive research essay.
· I expect at least six (6) to ten (10) sources – from outside the course reading material.
· Sources should be from scholarly or academic literature. Please utilize the “Good and Bad Sources
” guidance attached.
· You will be rewarded for exploring concepts and ideas that are not readily discussed in open-source literature.