I have attached Doc. containing instructions
Create two organizational charts for a work organization and a specific department or function with which you are familiar—a master chart for the organization overall and a supplemental chart depicting the structure and arrangement of the specific department or function. If you have no familiarity with an actual work organization, invent an organization and department in chart-form using the chapter’s material for guidance. Use these charts to answer the following questions.
1. Is the organization more appropriately described as centralized or decentralized? Why?
2. Which management position appears to have the broadest span of control in terms of number of direct reporting employees? Why?
3. What is the longest single departmental chain of command in the organization and of how many levels does it consist?
4. Assuming that dramatic losses of business activity have necessitated reorganizing, revise the original master chart for the organization overall to “flatten” the organization by at least one level in two principal chains of command.
Each question should be answered with a complete response of no less than 200 words each. Detailed explanations supporting your answer should be included with each question.
• Leibler, J. G., & McConnell, C. R. (2017). Management principles for health professionals. (7th ed.) Sudbury, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
I have created charts for medical laboratory, you can use to write.
Please see next pages for charts