Reflective Essay: Individual Learning Plan-
To help prepare:
· Use SAMPLE to Review Dispositions Survey 2 for this module’s Discussion and compare both your initial and current survey ratings.
· Review your Individual Learning Plan Part 1 and assess your progress in completing the activities you had planned.
Compose a Reflective Essay that includes the following two parts: 3 pages APA style and Other References.
Essay Part 1: Accomplishments
- Explain the activities you implemented from your initial Individual Learning Plan Part 1 for each of the three sections:
- Professional Dispositions
- Technology Proficiencies.
- Include specific information that illustrates how these activities have contributed to your professional learning and growth.
Essay Part 2: Plan for Continual Improvement
- Explain the activities from your Individual Learning Plan Part 1 that you have not yet completed. Include why these activities have not been completed and new timelines and/or revisions to the activities you had initially planned.
- Compare your new survey results with your initial results. Explain your perceptions of how you initially rated your knowledge and skills compared to your current ratings. What new insights did you gain when comparing the two results?
- What additional areas do you now want to target for continuous improvement in each of the three sections that were not included in your Individual Learning Plan Part 1 (Professional Dispositions, NBPTS, and Technology Proficiencies)?
- Select one new area from each section (professional dispositions, NBPTS, and technology proficiencies) and create SMART goals for each.
error: Content is protected !!