Knowledge and Understanding
1. Clear demonstration of critical understanding of key factors used to analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of guidance and counselling services. (MOL 1)
2. Examples of connections between relevant theory and practice in the context of a specific guidance and counselling agency. (MLO2)
Intellectual / Professional skills & abilities:
3. Critical reflection on developing interpersonal and critical evaluation skills. (MLO3)
Personal Values Attributes (Global / Cultural awareness, Ethics, Curiosity) (PVA):
4. Evidence of an ability to successfully plan and carry out an agency investigation entailing a series of enquiry-based visits to a guidance and counselling organisation. (MLO4)
5. Demonstration of critical awareness of ethical practice in guidance and counselling services. (MLO5)
The assignment will draw on appropriate literature and be well structured.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.