Choose an organization to use for this assessment. It can be where you are currently employed or a company with which you are familiar. It must be an organization that is researchable, as you will need to gather and analyze information to complete the assessment.
Write a research paper based on your research into the performance management system, which includes training, of the chosen organization. In your paper:
· Analyzes the performance management system currently in place for its effectiveness using relevant organizational examples.
· Explain and analyze the formal and informal performance feedback processes and summarizes possible process improvements for the organization.
· Analyze best practices to improve employee performance and cites resources to support the analysis.
· Analyze the importance of training to meet organizational needs and performance goals and uses organizational examples or resources to support the analysis.
· Explain and analyze how training and performance management protect an organization from possible litigation with supported rationale.