1. Describe how the author establishes the discomfort of the newlyweds.
2. Why had Potter not told his friends about his
3. Is it significant that the bride is not pretty?
4. How does Potter show his delight in the elegance of the surroundings on the train?
5. What are Potters feelings about the way Yellow Sky will receive the news of his marriage?
6. Are there examples of humor in the story?
7. What does the reader learn about Yellow
8. How is the drummer (salesman) and the
reader made aware of the danger of ScratchyWilson in his drunken state?
9. Is the description of Scratchy Wilsonconvincing?
10. Explain the metaphor: “Potters mouthseemed to be merely a grave for his tongue.”
11. How does the bride show her fear of
12. How does Crane create and maintain suspense in the story?
13. What made Scratchy Wilson decide not tocause trouble and to leave without hurtingPotter?
14. Do you think that “The Bride Comes to Yellow Sky” creates the single effect that Poe statesis the mark of a good short story? Give your
The list is limitless. Research, term papers, dissertations, thesis, editing — all options are included. Even if you have a unique type of task, our writers are creative and meticulous enough, and they know how to take care of it. The following specific types of services are what our clients require most often.
You plan to apply to a college or a uni of your dreams and need a clever, engaging essay that’ll stand out? You’ll get it. It’s great if you have some specific ideas! They’ll be incorporated into the text. If you don’t, it’s not an issue. The writer will do an outstanding job anyway.
Choosing credible sources and proving why they’re relevant can be a long and tedious process. Our writers are ready to do it for you.
Do you want a concise and catchy speech? It’s not a problem. “Do my homework” is the request we are waiting for.
Our writers have excellent design skills. They’ll provide you with a vivid and insightful PowerPoint presentation interesting for professors and classmates.