1. When quoting someone directly from a website.
2. When using statistics or other data that are freely
available from an encyclopedia or reference book.
3. When summarising the cause of past events, where there
is agreement by most commentators on cause and effect.
4. When paraphrasing a definition found on a website and
when no writer, editor or author’s name is shown.
5. When summarising the ideas of a particular author, but which
have been paraphrased by another person; for example,
when author A paraphrases what author B has said.
6. When summarising, in the conclusion, the themes that you
discussed and referenced earlier in your assignment text.
7. When including in your assignment photographs or
graphics that are freely available on the Internet and
where no named photographer or originator is shown.
8. When paraphrasing an idea you have read that you feel
makes an important contribution to the points made in
9. When summarising undisputed and commonplace facts
about the world, past or present.
The list is limitless. Research, term papers, dissertations, thesis, editing — all options are included. Even if you have a unique type of task, our writers are creative and meticulous enough, and they know how to take care of it. The following specific types of services are what our clients require most often.
You plan to apply to a college or a uni of your dreams and need a clever, engaging essay that’ll stand out? You’ll get it. It’s great if you have some specific ideas! They’ll be incorporated into the text. If you don’t, it’s not an issue. The writer will do an outstanding job anyway.
Choosing credible sources and proving why they’re relevant can be a long and tedious process. Our writers are ready to do it for you.
Do you want a concise and catchy speech? It’s not a problem. “Do my homework” is the request we are waiting for.
Our writers have excellent design skills. They’ll provide you with a vivid and insightful PowerPoint presentation interesting for professors and classmates.