I need A+ level paper with attached rubrics.
High quality english, strictly as per rubrics.
TERM PAPER PART 1:
Due: Week 6, Sunday
You need to conduct some research related to your own interests or to serve the interests of some organization
(employer/client/sponsor). Before you start writing a formal proposal, you (or your employer/client/sponsor) would like to
gather some information about the problem as well as understand its importance.
Choose your research topic thoughtfully, as this assignment will be part of your term paper.
HERE ARE THE KEY PARTS OF THIS TERM PAPER (PART 1):
Title of your research
Make it intriguing – (BUT LESS THAN 120 CHARACTERS)
Provide a brief description of what the proposed research topic is about and how you came to be interested in it, following
the Elements of a Proposal document.
Statement of the Problem
Detail the problem that you are considering. Write a Statement of the Problem following the Elements of a Proposal
document. Make sure you address the following questions as well:
● Why is this topic important?
● Why does this research need to be conducted?
Purpose of the Study (aim and objective of the study)
Detail the purpose for your study. Write a Purpose section following Elements of a Proposal document. Make sure you
address the following questions as well:
● How are you defining and delimiting the specific area of the research?
● What it is that you hope to learn by conducting this research?
● How might your research contribute to our understanding of the issue, or be useful?
● Discuss the anticipated outcomes and benefits to the researcher, the organization, or society.
Provide focused research questions which will be the subject of your final Research Proposal. Draft the questions
following section 4 of The Elements of a Proposal document. Also provide a back-up question in case the first one does
not pan out. Make sure you address the following questions as well:
● What is the scope of your research? Is the scope of your research question reasonable?
Depending on the nature of your proposed study, please state a couple of hypotheses that you are going to test. What
type of information do you need to answer the research question(s)? Identify the sources that will offer the information that
you need to answer the research question (journals, books, internet resources, government documents, people, etc).
Make sure you address the following questions:
● Is your research question answerable? Is it easily and fully researchable?
● Do you have access to these sources?
● If you plan to collect data, what kinds of data will you need to collect?
II: LITERATURE REVIEW and LITERATURE MAP
The purpose of this assignment is to develop skills in finding valid literary resources for your research proposal. You will
develop an annotated bibliography by doing searches of the literature on your chosen topic of interest (Part I). You will
also design a literature map of the sources you have found for your Research Proposal (Part II).
This part of your research proposal should be roughly 7-9 pages (excluding cover page and references) and written in
paragraphs, report format. All citations and references for this course are to be done in the APA style.
Please note: Cite with in text citations all ideas, concepts, text, and data that are not your own. If you make a statement,
back it up with a reference!
1. Research a minimum of 15 relevant literature sources (focus on material available in digital format only for this
course). Carefully choose your 15 “keepers” that are clearly related to your study. (Note: you might need to find 30
to “keep” only 15).
2. Write a literature review section that summarizes what you found and evaluate the literature. State how the
reviewed research results connected to your proposed study.
3. Critique and analyze the similarities and differences among the articles (e.g. different or the same point of views?
different or the same research methods? why? etc.). Identify the gaps in the literature and provide
recommendations for what needs to be done to move forward in your research. You will be using the information
in this section in the final research proposal as well.
4. Design a literature map of the sources you have found for your Research Proposal. This map should help you
organize your source materials in a way that will facilitate the organization and writing of your Literature Review.
Note: For the final research proposal, you need to review more than 15 literature sources. Aim for at least 30.
III: RESEARCH METHODS
The purpose of the assignment is to develop skills associated with selecting appropriate methods for your research, and to
develop skills for drafting a work plan that will enable you to complete the research project successfully — and on time!
This part of your Term Paper should be a maximum of 5 pages, and written in paragraphs, in report format.
The key components and questions you need to cover here are:
1. What methods do you plan to use to answer your research question? Why? What kinds of instruments, variables,
materials, or sources will you use (i.e. will you use observations, surveys, interviews, case studies, focus groups,
experiments, documents, media, database searches, etc.)? If you plan to use mixed methods, will they be
sequential, concurrent or transformative? Why?
2. List the kinds of data/information that you plan to collect (e.g. testimonials, statistics, business/government reports,
other research data, audio/video recordings, etc.). Also, consider two or three alternative ways you could gather
data/information for this research.
3. If you plan to use research participants, where will they come from? How will they be sampled? How many
participants will you require? If you are not using research participants, who will you use as the target audience of
your data? Who would most benefit from your research, and why?
4. How will you analyze the data/information you collect? How will you validate your findings/conclusions?
5. What ethical issues will your research project present? What biases might you bring to the research and how will
you address that bias?
You will need at least five sources for this part of your paper.
Cite all ideas, concepts, text, data that are not your own. If you make a statement, back it up with a reference!