1. can u use texting abbreviations 2 answer these discussions? (Read Step F below)
2. Do you remember that you must write complete sentences? (Read Step F below)
3. What is Cortana? (Hint: Windows 10 Features in Study Materials link within RESOURCES area within this module)
F. You must use complete sentences. You must use capital letters at the beginning of a sentence and periods at the end of a sentence. Do not use ANY texting abbreviations!
• You must either use complete sentences, or you must copy and paste the questions shown below. You must use capital letters at the beginning of a sentence and periods at the end of a sentence. Do not use ANY texting abbreviations!
C. In Message Body: Enter answers to the following questions (follow rules in step F below):
1. Mention something you learned about the Ribbon.
2. Which of the Office 2019 program(s) you are already familiar with?
3. Which three commands would you like to place in the Quick Access Toolbar?
Using any word processing software (like Word or WordPad), create a file with the following:
a. Enter your name at the top of the file and then press the Enter key two times
b. Write two paragraphs(a minimum 5 sentences each paragraph) about your thoughts on thiscourse so far (Business Computer Application course)
c. Keep the information in the file rated G(which means, appropriate for all ages to read)