The Portfolio Project assignment consists of an academic paper that examines the topics of Behavioral Finance, Modern Portfolio Theory, and the Efficient Market Hypothesis. The schedule for the portfolio is below:
• Milestone 1 Submit a brief discussion explaining each theory.A brief discussion of the use of each theory in contemporary markets
• Milestone 2 : Submit a complete outline of the paper, including a detailed listing of all key points to be covered, and a description of facts and sources to be referenced.
• Final paper : Submit the completed Portfolio Project.
The purpose of this Portfolio Project is to allow you to evaluate the prevailing theories in portfolio and investment management. Using the syllabus and topics covered in the course, as well as readings assigned, select your topic and prepare a 9 to 10page (double spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font) paper that addresses the following areas:
1. Detailed Summary . Provide a detailed summary to demonstrate an understanding of the concept being researched. Use credible, professional sources to enhance and express your knowledge on the subject area (2-4 pages).
2. Literature Review. Use scholarly and professional publications and locate articles that relate to your topic. These articles should be published in journals that are utilized by financial planning professionals. Do not cite sources such as Wikipedia, Investopedia or general websites in your review of the literature.
o Only professional sources (i.e., journals) should be used. You should include 5-7 articles and within your review compare, contrast and synthesize the points presented within the articles to reach a conclusion on how professionals feel on the issue being researched (2-4 pages). Use an APA format for the literature reviews including an abstract for each source.
3. Case Study . Using yourself, a relative, or a fictitious client that you may work with at some point, create a basic case study to illustrate how your concept would be applied in an actual financial planning investment decision (2-4 pages).
4. Include some research on cryptocurrency and financial technology (FinTech).
Please use APA 7 formatting, Introduction and headers and conclusion. Please add the in text citation.
All resources should be scholarly.